First Saturday Village Market
A “happening” day to visit the Historic Village Shops of Dunnellon is definitely the First Saturday Village Market. This event occurs the first Saturday of every month from 8:00 am to 3:00 PM throughout the village.
Lots of vendors set up outside of local area stores, selling all kinds of items: local handmade goods, antiques, plants, jewelry, furniture, books, kid’s stuff, housewares, clothing & accessories, tools, produce and cottage kitchen baked goods. You never know what you might find. Good quality items at great prices.
No hassle, just park your car and walk around. Browse the local stores and restaurants. Have a fun day, bring the whole family even the dog! Friendly atmosphere.
If you are interested in becoming a vendor, please review the information below and contact our Event Coordinator at cell# 352-274-0637 for information, reserving spaces and payments.
Please review the following important points for vendors about the First Saturday Village Market:
- Payment must be received in advance in order to reserve your space. Spaces are reserved on a 1st come/1st served basis.
- Most vendor spaces are $15.00 per month. Note: Spaces 86, 22/23, 39, 40, 71 are larger or smaller than the average space and have unique pricing.
- There are a few spaces (41-44) with electric hook-up at $20.00 per month.
- Pay for 11 months and get the 12th month free!
Note: Your payment is for space rental only. We do not provide tables or canopies.
- There are 3 payment options:
- Paypal online via credit or debit card at dunnellonhistoricvillage.com and click on Paypal link at bottom of the page.
- In Person via cash or check at The Grumbles House 20799 Walnut Street, Dunnellon. Hours are Sunday 12pm-4pm, Monday to Saturday 10am to 5pm.
- Mail a Check payable to ‘Dunnellon Historic Village’ via USPS mail to: The Grumbles House, Attn: First Saturday Market, 20799 Walnut Street, Dunnellon, FL 34431. Please include your phone # and Driver’s License # with expiration date on check.
- Hours are 8:00am to 3:00pm. Space numbers are put out Fri evening and early set-up on Sat. is welcome. Stores in the area don’t close until 5pm so you are encouraged to stay if you choose.
- This is a ‘rain or shine’ event. You may want to bring tarps and/or a canopy if rain is predicted. If you choose not to do the event and provide a 24 hour notice, we may apply your payment to a future month.
- Facilities: We provide a port-a-potty on-site in peak months and facilities are available for vendor use at some of the local shops. (i.e: The Two Sisters, Grumbles House, etc.)
- All items for sale should be on tables or under/in front of tables. No items should be displayed on the ground or on tarps/rugs, etc. Tasteful/clean displays are appreciated.
- Please be courteous of your fellow vendors. All spaces are marked with boundary lines and/or yellow space numbers. Contact the Event Coordinator with any questions or concerns. Thank you!
This map is a general representation of the event layout. However, spaces and location of businesses and space numbers will vary.